Skip to main content
Find a Book
- Scout searches for a wide variety of resources, both physical and electronic: books, e-books, scholarly articles, newspaper articles, video clips, and even more.
- Records for the physical (print) books, journals, government documents, microforms, audiobooks, and DVDs on the shelves of the USMA Library
- Also includes records for e-books and for the electronic versions of journals and government documents.
How do I use Scout to find a physical book?
- Below are some options that can help you find books using Scout.
- On the left hand side of the Scout search results page
- Choose Limit to “Catalog Only”
- Choose Source Types “Books”
- Choose Location “Circulating Books” if you want a book you can check out